TWBT Vendor Application
TWBT Vendor Application:
This year, the 15th Annual “Whole Bloomin’ Thing” Spring Festival will take place on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 9:00am until 4:00pm.
Download the 2017 Vendor Letter/Application (PDF)
- Mail the application, payment & photos to Historic Frog Level Merchants’ Association, P.O. Box 1575, Waynesville, NC 28786
- If you wish to pay online with Credit Card, click on the PayPal button (don’t forget to mail the application along with photos & insurance for food vendors
A committee will email you an acceptance letter/map/parking and booth assignments & password to the Vendor’s Only page – which will also be posted online.
Guidelines and Rules:
The “Whole Bloomin’ Thing” Festival is held in Waynesville’s Historic Frog Level and features local growers, nature-related artists and crafters, health and wellness professionals, and alternative energy and eco-friendly vendors.
We are now in the process of reviewing applications for the festival and welcome returning vendors, as well as new faces. As always, certain standards will apply to all applicants.
- GROWERS: Only plants that the applicant has started from seed, division, cuttings, or plugs may be offered. Plants in this category must be grown by applicant on applicant’s land for no less than 60 days. Plugs and starts may be purchased from an outside source but must meet the 60 day requirement. Shrubs and trees may be purchased from an outside source but must spend at least 75% of their lives beyond propagation or at least one year (whichever is less) on applicant’s land and be re-potted.
- ARTISANS: Only products that the applicant has made him/herself – all of which must be nature- or garden-related – may be offered. No products from kits will be accepted.
- FOOD VENDORS: Food vendors will be required to provide a certificate of insurance and to meet all health and safety standards. A copy of your Certificate Of Insurance is to be included with your application and payment.
Applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are received. Early submission is encouraged, but the final deadline is March 28th.
There are some new guidelines for this year:
- Vendors are not allowed to solicit for “second causes” in your booth spaces. For example, no raffles or information distribution for organizations or businesses.
- The Festival Committee has the right to “edit” any booth space on the day of the festival that is not representing the intent specified on the application.
- The Festival Committee will enforce a “No Dog” policy.
- All vendor merchandise and packing (boxes) must be inside of booth area. No boxes or other materials are allowed on the side walk behind your booth.
- All back drops in the back of booths must be declared with your application. We need this information in order to place your booth in a location that will not interfere with the front of retail stores in Frog Level.
If you have any questions, are interested in helping with the festival, or know of vendors that would be a good addition to the festival, please submit your question/s on our contact form.
As the festival grows each year, we look forward to seeing old friends – and welcoming new faces. To reserve your space, please respond as soon as possible.
“Whole Bloomin’ Thing” Festival Committee